|Alias||Witch Queen 「魔女の女王 Majo no Joō」|
|“||I am the queen of this forest, the mother of all witches!||”|
The Witch Queen is shown to be attractive and she dresses up as a traditional witch.
Witch Queen distastes men and imperfection.
When Vanessa returns to the forest's gate and demands entrance, Witch Queen sends a flock of birds to grab the witch and pull her in. In her throne room, Witch Queen chastises Vanessa for failing to strengthen her magic and for being used by a man. In her anger, Witch Queen releases her mana and blasts a hole in the wall, but Vanessa is undeterred and demands to be taught how to dispel ancient curses. In return, Vanessa promises to remain as a slave in the forest.
Witch Queen has beaten Vanessa and is stepping on her when the intruders crash into the throne room. Asta demands to know what the queen is doing and for her to stop. However, the queen rebuffs him for intruding on her family affairs. He charges at her and Finral Roulacase warps him behind the queen, but she catches and holds Asta with a flock of bird. She notices Asta does not have any magic and realizes he is the one Vanessa wants to heal. She then reacts to the two armies that appeared on the outskirts of the forest.
Witch Queen watches as Asta cuts through Salamander and is impressed with the Black Bulls' power. She then turns her attention to the Diamond Kingdom forces.
- Healing Magic: Witch Queen uses this form of magic for recovery purposes. Her spells can dispel ancient curses, mend shattered bones, and reinforce limbs.
- Bird Control: Witch Queen can control a flock of black birds. She often uses them to grab or hold people. They are obedient and strong enough to serve as a makeshift chair.
- Immense Magic Power: Witch Queen has enough mana to cover the whole of the Witches' Forest and to overwhelm Radols' ability to absorb and store magic. By simply releasing her mana, she blasts a large hole in the wall of her throne room. She can use multiple high-level spells in rapid succession without showing any signs of fatigue, and cause Noelle Silva's body to freeze up in fear from the sheer volume of her power.
- Fortune-Telling: Witch Queen can foresee the future, although it is not always accurate.
- "...Imperfect..." 「...不完全... "...Fukanzen..."」
- "I am the queen of this forest, the mother of all witches!" 「私はこの森の女王すべての魔女の母なる存在...! "Watashi wa kono mori no joō subete no majo no hahanaru sonzai...!"」