Hello guys, this is my first review ever about this series. I'm doing this because I think this week's chapter is so awesome that I need to talk about it. Unfortunately, none of my regular manga reviewers are tackling this manga just yet....
The review: 3 Things that I got from this chapter:
1. POWER UPS!!!
- Yuno is getting a new magic! Is it an entirely new magic or just a badass wind spell? I hope he got to use it in this arc. Because, I think Tabata is focusing too much on Asta and is kinda forgetting that Yuno is the prodigy of the series.
- I have been having mixed feelings about this dual protagonists stuff. Yuno is a great character but the main focus is Asta and his motley crews. It's like Game of Thrones and Tabata has not shown that he is able to tell a story of two characters at two different places at the same time well enough.
- Asta got a new sword and from the looks of it, the sword is smaller and "slimmer" than his previous one. I hope it can do more than just cutting magic because if not then it would a bit boring and predictable. But hey, the sword's design is cool. Still wondering if Nero's a special breed of anti-bird...
2. MARS is an awesome character
- Mars has been a very interesting characters so far. I hope he will not be a one time villain. But I'm probably against him changing into an anti-hero like most of the popular villains: Itachi, Grimmjow, Smoker, etc. Tell me your thoughts, should Mars be more than a villain?
3. Character's death
- I don't know how I got this but seeing Noelle critically injured by Mars makes me crave for a character's death. What do you think? Is it too soon for a main character to die in the series?
That's all I got for this review. Please rate and comments about the chapter, but remember to stay civilised.