Spatial Magic: Fallen Angel Gate 「空間魔法『堕天使の抜け穴』 Kūkan Mahō "Datenshi no Nukeana"」 is a Spatial Magic spell.
With an open grimoire, the user opens their hand as if opening a hole at the direction where the gate should be opened. At that moment, a hole appears and expands where it is connected to another space where the user desires.
It has been noted that opening a gate for a long period of time creates a lot of strain to the user, and that portals are more difficult to open in areas with dense concentrations of mana. Additionally, the user cannot create a gate to transport anyone to a place that the user has never visited beforehand.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 3 (p. 19-20) and Episode 5.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 3 (p. 20) and Episode 5.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 50 (p. 12) and Episode 35.
- ↑ Black Clover Manga — Chapter 87 (p. 3).
- ↑ Black Clover Manga and Anime — Chapter 6 (p. 6) and Episode 8.
|Fallen Angel Gate • Blackout • Different Dimension Sphere • Fallen Angel Flapping|